- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- SKIN REJUVENATION
- ANTI-AGING & SKIN TIGHTENING
- BOTOX, LINES & LIPS
- ACNE CLEARING
- CELLULITE REDUCTION
Firm Fabulous Body
- SPA & NAILS
- HAIR SALON
Extensions, Highlights & Straigtening
- 1 HOUR TEETH WHITENING
Brighter Whiter Smile
- RENEW BEAUTY ARTICLES
Laser Hair Removal
Permanent, Safe, Effective Laser Hair Removal with the latest and most advanced laser technology on the market
Laser Hair Removal is a safe, fast and effective way to permanently remove unwanted or excess hair for both women and men. Today's laser treatments now make it possible to address a variety of skin, aging and general beauty concerns. Imagine... now you can get the ease, beauty and confidence of smooth, hair-free skin through Renew Beauty Med Spa's customized treatment program.
Renew Beauty Med Spa breakthrough laser technology can get rid of unwanted hair quickly, easily and with proven long-term results. The beauty of using our technology is the ability to tailor treatments to each client, including your budget, the time you have and your skin color. Our highly trained team have performed over 250,000 procedures and are skilled at treating all skin types.
- My Beauty Goal:
- Soft, sexy, hair free skin
- My Beauty Concerns:
- Unwanted hair, excessive or unsightly body hair, facial hair.
- Beauty Solution:
- Powered by the revolutionary Palomar and ELOS technology, our permanent laser hair removal systems are setting new standards of speed, safety, and effectiveness, in the removal of most hair colors, and all skin tones.
- Beauty Results:
- Permanent smooth hair free skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Understanding Hair Growth
Each of your hair follicles is in one of 3 stages of growth at any given time. The "active growth" (anagen) phase, "regressive" (categen) phase, and "resting" (telogen) phase.
The laser hair removal is most effective at disabling "actively growing" hairs during treatment. It is during anagen that the hair shaft contains the greatest abundance of melanin, the target of the laser light. Many hair follicles are in their resting or regressive stages at any given time. The length of growth cycle also vary slightly by body area. Your Laser Hair Removal plan will be customized to obtain optimal results.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Laser hair removal results in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for ingrown hairs. No more irritating skin and red bumps caused by those ingrown hairs we are all affected by.
- Laser hair removal procedure is much shorter than other methods such as waxing and electrolysis.
- No more shaving or waxing! Do you know that you shave 11,540 times in one lifetime - with statistics like this it is easy to see why anyone would like to remove unwanted hair permanently.
Laser Hair Removal
Commonly Asked Questions Before & After Treatment
Types of lasers? Is laser hair removal effective? How many treatments will I need?
Renew Beauty has several different lasers to treat all hair colors and all hair types. All lasers are safe and effective. We pride ourselves on having the best technology. All hair colors and hair types can be treated except gray and very blond hair. We will choose the "right" laser for you based on the type of treatment being performed and the area we are treating. While the number of treatment varies from person to person, on an average, everyone requires at least three treatments for good results. This is typical because while all hair is temporarily disabled during each treatment, not all of the hair follicles are removed. Hence, a sequence of treatments is necessary in order for results to become apparent. Overall, most people do not require more than six treatments, though people with hormonal imbalances or people who normally wax or pluck a lot may require more sessions. We may use topical numbing products in some instances. If this product is used, it may keep the area being treated numb for up to four (4) hours. Please let us know if you have any allergies to topical numbing.
Before Your Treatment:
Relax! There is usually minimal or no discomfort- you're in good hands, and we will ensure your treatments are gentle and effective. Feel comfortable - this is what we do and we do it well! There's nothing to be embarrassed about - hair growth is natural, and we understand your desire to be hair free. Our team of professionals are experts in clearing unwanted hair from all parts of the body.
After Your Treatment:
Please avoid direct sun tanning for at least one (1) week post-treatment. Self tanners/spray-on tans are a great solution against the harmful rays of the sun and can give you that same "sun kissed glow". If you must be in the sun, use a 45 to 50 SPF sunscreen with titanium oxide. We offer medical-grade sun screen and organic hair-inhibiting products/ingrown hair solutions. We strongly recommend these products to help you achieve the best results. Ask your provider for details.
Shaving is recommended prior to your next treatment- you may shave as often as you wish! Please do not wax, tweeze or pluck. You may bleach or use products such as Nair until your next treatment.
Booking your next appointment - Face: Every 4 weeks. Body: 6 to 8 weeks
Reminder Considerations for your next appointment:
Please shave the night before or the day of prior to your appointment. Avoid using moisturizers on the day of treatment. If you are having your underarms treated, please try to refrain from using underarm deodorant. Ladies: If you are treating your bikini area, please review your calendar to ensure you will not be menstruating at the time of your next appointment. Also, if you become pregnant, please call us so we may postpone your treatments until 2 months after the arrival of your child.
Types of lasers? Is laser hair removal effective? How many treatments will I need?
Congratulations on your choice to be hair free - you will soon love the skin your in!
Laser Hair Removal Pre-Treatment Instructions
We are looking forward to helping you achieve the best possible results. Please follow these instructions closely prior to your laser hair removal treatments:
1. Please avoid direct sun exposure for a MINIMUM of three (3) weeks prior to beginning your treatments. When exposed to the sun, apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher to any treatment area that may be exposed to the sun. Treatment CANNOT be performed on areas with significant suntan. For this reason, please AVOID tanning beds, tanning creams and spray-on tanning products a MINIMUM of 2-3 weeks prior to your treatment.
2. Discontinue waxing tweezing, use of depilatories (Nair, Veet and other hair removal products) and bleaching of the treatment area during the entire course of your treatment cycle.
3. Do not wear any makeup, deodorant, perfume or powder on areas to be treated the DAY of your treatment. Please bring any cosmetics you wish to apply with you to your appointment. If you wish to apply your makeup after your treatment you may do so.
4. The area to be treated should be shaved the DAY of your treatment.
5. Please inform your consultant of all current/changes to your medications two (2) weeks prior to your scheduled treatment. Certain medications may cause your skin to be more sensitive to both sunlight and laser light. For your safety, we need to be aware of any medications you are presently taking.
6. FOR FACIAL LASER TREATMENTS: STOP prescription strength products no less than two (2) weeks prior to treatments (this includes ALL retinol products or creams). ALL ACNE MEDICATIONS should be discussed with your consultant and nurse.
Laser Hair Removal Post-Treatment Instructions
Please follow these post instructions closely after your Laser Hair Removal treatments:
1. Remember, the hair will not disappear overnight! It can take up to three (3) weeks for the hair to fall out. You can help this process along by gentle use of a washcloth or loofa sponge 4-5 days after treatment.
2. Immediately following laser treatment you may experience redness or minor swelling of the skin, similar to mild sunburn. These normal tissue effects are temporary and usually disappear within 24 hours. Cold packs and your post-laser care product may be used to ease any discomfort. Acetaminophen (Tylenol), Aspirin or Ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin) may also reduce post-treatment discomfort.
3. A small percentage of individuals will experience mild peeling of the skin. This peeling is similar to the effects of sunburn. Avoid vigorous removal of the peeling skin to reduce the risk of scarring. If the skin blisters, an over-the-counter antibiotic such as Bacitracin or Neosporin may be applied twice a day. Please contact our office if you develop any blistering.
4. Take care to prevent trauma and friction to the treated area for the first 2-3 days following treatment. Treat the area gently. Avoid tight fitting clothes or banded clothing that would put pressure on the area. Avoid rubbing, scratching or picking at the treated areas. Avoid very hot showers or baths, soaking in a hot tub or swimming in a chlorinated pool. Pat the skin dry after bathing or showering.
5. Avoid direct sun exposure (natural and artificial) for 3-5 days following each treatment. If the sun cannot be avoided, be sure to use a sun block with an SPF of 30 for the face and 15 or higher for the body, to provide protection between treatments.
6. To prevent skin irritation, avoid applying makeup for 24 hours, if possible.
7. Any irritated areas can be protected from clothing or jewelry with a non-adhesive dressing such as Telfa.
8. Avoid shaving with a razor for the first 2-3 days after treatment. An electric razor may be used after 24 hours. DO NOT wax, tweeze, bleach or use depilatories between treatments.
9. During the treatment period, sun block should be used whenever the treated area is exposed to the sun. Sun tanning increases the melanin (pigment) in the skin and increases the risk for burns and blistering during treatment.