- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- SKIN REJUVENATION
- ANTI-AGING & SKIN TIGHTENING
- BOTOX, LINES & LIPS
- ACNE CLEARING
- CELLULITE REDUCTION
Firm Fabulous Body
- SPA & NAILS
- HAIR SALON
Extensions, Highlights & Straigtening
- 1 HOUR TEETH WHITENING
Brighter Whiter Smile
- RENEW BEAUTY ARTICLES
Why cover up skin problems? Unveil your inner beauty
Also known as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or Skin Rejuvenation, Photofacial is one of our most popular anti-aging services. The Photofacial technology is designed to remove hyper-pigmentation in the skin associated with sun damage (brown or red spots), age spots, redness-associated to the sun, acne or rosacea. It also removes broken capillaries, little red veins typically around the nose and cheeks. The Photofacial can also help stimulate collagen production to aid in the reduction of pore size, as well as softening of fine lines.
- My Beauty Goal:
- to lighten up and get an even complexion
- My Beauty Concerns:
- Broken Capillaries
- Sun and Smoke Damage
- Mild Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Dull Complexions Uneven Pigmentation
- Pigmented Freckles and Age spots
- Red Flushing skin
- Rosacea & Redness
- Liver Spots
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Beauty Solution:
- Powered by the revolutionary Palomar technology, the Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation hand piece (SR) is unique because it adds the element of Radio Frequency (RF), an electro-magnetic element that enables the IPL to travel deeper into its "endpoint", i.e. to the deepest layer of the skin where the most damage typically lies. This is because the RF "follows the past of least resistance". Imagine the intense light from the photofacials essentially creating a pathway of light to its target of hyper-pigmentation in the skin. The RF follows directly behind the pathway cleared from the light and is able to deliver an additional amount of energy to the skin.
- Beauty Results:
- Even-toned skin that looks more youthful, skin tightening
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The intense light of the Photofacial was designed to mimic an artificial sunlight, without exposing the skin to the harmful UVA/UVB rays that normal sunlight provides. Instead, the IPL is a pure and intense light and provides two healthy components to the skin: Light and Oxygen. Light and Oxygen are the two components needed to actually reverse and remove the sun damage and hyper- pigmentation from the skin. The IPL also has an optical function, in which it is able to seek and find the pigment. In other words, the IPL is "color-seeking" and instantly attracted to any discoloration in the skin.
The unique aspect of the Photofacial is that it is able to identify discoloration throughout all layers of the skin (epidermis through dermis layers). This enables all sun damage in the skin to be removed from a "bottom up" effect. The damaged pigment is literally raised to the surface layer of the skin and sloughs itself off shortly thereafter.
What Makes Our Technology Different:
The Radio Frequency in addition to the IPL essentially will yield two benefits:
- It yields faster and efficient results
- Stimulates the collagen of the skin on a much deeper level, therefore, promoting more skin tightening than the average Photofacial (that primarily focuses on removing discoloration).